Monday, December 10, 2007

Updates On Me

I just finish up the banner from photoshop. It might look simple but i feel it's better than the previous banner. I love this new banner, and i started to like Photoshop.

Lately, i was thinking that i have enough of food tastings. I look back on my form 5 pic and compare with now, i gain alot of weight le.. I mean really alot. So i decided it's time to go on diet. I'm doing Skipping rope 100 times a day. Trying to control my eating and also my food. So let see if i would burn some fat at the end of the month.

This coming Christmas i would be free, real free. My family going to singapore for a week or more i think, i would be home alone which mean i would be partying alot. And also, there's alot of activities in the Christmas week

Let me list all out:

21 Dec - Prom de' Prestigious. (not sure if going or not, but to show our support, we paid for the place already)

22 Dec - Rover B & C Christmas Pot Luck Party and Present Exchange. ( i take this very serious).

23 Dec - lol. SOMEONE turn older already. but still underage.

24 Dec - party at my house. Simple and Drunk nite.

25 Dec - Hang over day.

Guess this coming christmas would be the most happening compare to the other years.

signing off as it's already 5:19 AM.

0 Complaint: