Thursday, December 13, 2007

My New Future.

I got really brainwashed recently by my parents. They keep on telling me that it's more better for me to manage my own business and that i can't take the suffer to work for people. I might agree with that as owning your own business is always the best. The most successful people in this world are mostly businessmen. So guess i would just follow what they been telling me. Around last year, my dad bought up a web design company for me to venture in. But, i was in college that time so i don't put 100% effort in it.

It's been since a year and i dun really care about it, because it's not the time i really wan to put any effort in business. I was thinking of freelancing at 1st. But since i'm kinda busy, i didn't bother to sort the company back in order. So after a year of nothing, since i'm just working on web templates and so on. And also all my R&D thingy. I'm new in computer line, so all i can is research and development.

So recently, my dad keep on pushing me and i was like, let me finish and let me be ready to face this line. But after some deep thinking, i think let's give it a try, y not right? I got a business meeting today. I was kinda happy at 1st. My BIG project. It might make me earn arnd 4-5k as it's a very very big project. If from what i calculate and the market, the project cost arnd 9k.

I was of course happy at first. I went there with my father, and i kinda blank for while. I need to brush up my skill of communication with those businessman. I can't really answer their question. But in the end, i don't get the deal, the things he want it to be, i can't accomplished it. They wan a e-commerce site, which mean they wan a site something like eBay. so fuck. It just make me so sucks there. I just lost a almost 10k project.

Reason i don't take up the project is that i don't want to make anyone lost trust for my company. I can't promise the client where i can't fulfill it. so well, this kinda site is still under my R&D project. So i guess, i really need to spent more time on it. Hopefully i can really step into this line without any problem blocking me.

Sigh. I don't really know why, but i'm kinda depressed about it. Y can't i master web thingy? I think i need months to be prepare and face the market. Haha. Pray for my luck then.

Prove that I've been really working on my stuff. I got 2 laptop and a pc at my dad office for me to multi task.

One for photoshop, one for dreamweaver and one for finding info.

ok. I'm tired already. No more bragging here.

0 Complaint: