Wednesday, December 12, 2007

QB Shopping.

Ok, let start. Gooi ask the other day to accompany and maybe shop for some cloths. So i was ok since i'm bored and since i got nothing better to do. I woke up late today, and the 1st thing i woke up, i drop Gooi a msg, asking him to call Tong and only the previous night i told him about QB. So ok, i prepare myself and later on i went over to my dad office as they got things for me to collect from Pg.

Went over at arnd 12 sumthing, pick up those document which i'm suppose to collect. Then i straight drive down to QB. While on the way finding for parking, i called Gooi but the GF answer and after some short conversation it cut off. I called Tong, he left another phone at home and i dunno what his new number is. So i guess they might be in there sumwhere.

I parked the car, and to my suprise, i show Gooi's car passing thru the lower deck of the parking. Wtf. He told me he's out at 12 and it took him 1 hour to reach QB? nvm. waited for them and later on move on for Brunch. Brunch at Pizza Hut. I got too much things to complain here and it make me feel like those tu-kohs really sucks in serving food.

After the brunch, we walk around and just enter any shop, browse thru and if ngam then buy. If not just, walk off.

I notice something, almost all the QB shops worker never entertain u at all. (except those branded shop). I enter a number of shop, browse thru and they just stand there talking. So sometimes when i found something which suits me, i'll rather walk off. Oh ya. Even the SEED worker where i'm looking thru the formal shirts, don't entertain me. I would call her, she take for me then walk off. Fuck u. If it's not because i like it and if it's not because i find it kinda cheap, i won't be buying tht shirt.

I wonder, if it's a tradition in QB that those workers are allowed to not to entertain customers. I i were the boss, i'll fire their ass off. sigh.

p/s : got a few pic. will upload when i receive frm Tong.

0 Complaint: