Saturday, December 22, 2007

Busy Week

* this is going to be a very long entry.



This whole week was a very busy week for me. Planning, planning and also i started my class on Monday and it was so damn hectic for me. I have to find all the old notes and show it to the lecture. Yeah, what can i do?! I'm repeating the subjects and something kinda bother me is like those lecturer keep on mentioning about this is "a special case for me" Damn Fuck *#@! those lecturers.

I woke up early on Monday, get ready for class at 9 am and i was kinda late because of those traffic jams here and there. I rush to the college and when i meet with the coordinator, she fucking told me that she's busy now with all those registration and ask me to seat outside there alone. Of course i'm pissed off and i just don't bother to wait her and i went to the cafeteria for breakfast.

Nvm nvm.. u coordinator ma, sure busy wan for the 1st day of college start again. So i was waiting until 11am for another class and this time that lecturer told me that he don't know the standard of the subject and ask me to get the notes and show it to him. FINE! i talk to him for another 1/2 hour and he asked me to come next week. Saw Gooi when i come out from the staff room and we went Gurney Plaza for lunch.

After the lunch, he went back to class and i head down to New World Park to meet up with my forum friends from KL. Seriously, this the only few forum ppl tht i would meet up if they where at PG. I meet up with Vinspire, Devince and another girl which i forgot her name. They are nice guys though, i was asking for their opinion on the web design thingy. They explain and well, thank u guys.

Nothing much to blog on the other 2 days

On Thrusday, i get my hair cut again. I dont really like the previous hairstylist and it make my hair feel so so err.. err.. not nice. So i went back to the old hair stylist to get a new hair cut. The hairstylist ask me what kind of style for i want, so i was like, short and suit me. So he tell me something really make me blank for while, "likedat ar, ok lo.. I'll cut short and something would make u 'Chee Kek'. " I always trust that hairstylist to cut my hair, so i think for while and said, "ok, let c how chee kek it can be!" He start to cut and cut and i was like, errr.. is it to short?, but i trust him so, i just let him do it. After it's done, i pick up my specs and i look into the mirror and say, "OH FUCK! U cut till this short ar!" guess what he reply me," like this la chee kek" OMG, i never cut until this short for like 6 years. But ok la, i need to style up my hair i will look like a dumb ass. really short till like i can "kee siao"
My phone camera suck

New hair cut

Excuse me for this pic. For fun only. and I'm not grabbing my balls

I can't wait till friday for the PROM. and oh ya, Tong pack his cloth and stay over at my place. Because i'm home alone. haha.. it's easier for me also la, i dont nid to go down all the way to BM to fetch him to the prom.

So ok, PROM day, we reach G Hotel at around 4 sumthing, because we scared of traffic jams and also we got nothing better to do, so why not just hang out at gurney plaza before the prom. Have our tea at Sega, then Window shopping and then we have a drink at MCD.

After that we went to the PROM and i'm boring in there. Reasons because we're i think oldest among all of them and we don't really mix with any of them. So well, it's confirm boring. The buffet food serve was, just ok, i don't aspect this kinda Food for a 5 star hotel. Ok, maybe i'm really a food criticizer.
GP toilet. Before prom.

G-Hotel toilet. ignore my dumb face

lobby

ballroom


Something that i really would praise the organizer. You all plan a very interesting yet nice ice breaking for the event. That's something that i was kinda shock for. And also this event will stay a memory for all of you all who is classmates and also schoolmates. Nice job for u all which makes something like gathering for all of ur age ppl in a way that i would leave a memory. Although i'm bored at there, nothing suits me there, but well, a word is a word, i promise to support u all, means i would.

After the prom, we went clubbing at GLO. Sigh, it disappoint me when i enter the club, so less people compare to last time which will full house on Friday and Saturday night. Open a bottle of Chivas, I and Tong have a shot of tequila. After that we head down to AC. Supposedly we're going to Vivo, but it's so late already so we didn't enter. MCD for supper and went home at 4 am.
It's been so long that i drink. So i was kinda hang over on the next day. I think the last time i went clubbing is 2-3 months back.

Alright. This post is getting too long. The rovers party i'll update it tomolo in a new entry.

0 Complaint: