Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Wallpaper

Sigh, i've been loving and can't really get bored of the photoshop. I've been creating and trying new brushes from few days ago after i successfully do my current blog banner which i don't think people will say it's nice. haha.. as long as i'm happy with it then i don't care. Who cares about what people going to say about it. But i do accept comment though. It's because i can learn more and more and master this fucking Graphic software and i won't need to beg PEOPLE to do some design for me.

Here's something i did for my wallpaper. Christmas Spirit in my soul u know, dun ask me why.

Oh yea, Liing! there's nothing much to learn from me le, just play with it and also those brushes. Hopefully i can really master all the function in there and i'll be freaking good.. wahahaha.. and oh ya.. hopefully this don't make me change my current line from Computer Science to Graphic Design later on. Who knows the future though. Maybe i can be a famous graphic designer which is known by a lot of people in the world. OK. I'm dreaming.


Disclaimers:

The word PEOPLE is directly shoot to MR JIMMY TONG Weng Ting. Lazy bum!

0 Complaint: