Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm sick...

Yes, it's true, i fell sick. This time is confirm sick, swt. even with just the fan on, i feel so so cold. Don't ask me why i fell sick, i dun know why ok, it just happen for me to get warm and warmer and when i wake up tis late morning i feel like a dead people. fine. don't wanna talk about tht anymore, guess swallow 2 more panadol then go sleep will make the trick.

ok, i did something embarrassing this morning. When i wake up this morning, it was already 11am, and without checking anything, i thought today is Monday where i suppose to go college and meet up with my lecturer. swt. I msg my lecturer telling him and i got a fever and ask for the date of the final exam. swt. After few hours, when i heard my parent talking and played those old song, swt, then it suddenly came to my mine that today is Sunday, yes Sunday.. swt.

I embarrass myself early in the morning. The lecturer will start to question me tomolo when i meet him.

0 Complaint: