Saturday, October 27, 2007

Dream of the day

I fell in love with the moon tonight.. Haha.. dun ask me why but deep in my heart i was thinking this:

Imagine a candle light dinner beside the beach, a nice jazz song playing in the background, a beautiful lady sitting opposite you, sipping a glass of red wine. After dinner, you got up and ask the lady to dance under the bright and beautiful moonlight. Then when you in the mid of dancing, you kneel down and propose to the lady. haha.. how nice?!

Okok, i'm dreaming again. swt. but look at the moon!


Look at the moon. Picture thanks to Tong.

OK, after being 2 siau kia on the road outside of his house, taking picture of the moon with different setting on the camera, i went in and pick up some stuff from his Laptop. Some program and the photos. After that hang arnd his house until, err, we decided to go to the Autocity MCD to hang out. I not suppose to go out tonight but i desperately need those program, so hell, i promise my parent to be back home early tonight.

I'm not feeling well, and i only feel that when i'm driving to MCD. With the air-cond still on, i can feel the heat in my body and yet i hang out at MCD until 11.30 where i just can't take it anymore. I drove home straight and now i'm here blogging. I hope i wont get sick, i got 2 more exam next week, which i cant afford to miss it.

swt. I'm so sick. God help me please! My whole body ache and i can't take it anymore. and yet i hate medicine.

I'm so so so sick.

haih.

0 Complaint: