Saturday, October 27, 2007

Life

Swt.. I was out again last night (which i'm suppose/thinking to be at home to finish my blog design), but heck, i attend a wedding dinner, which i represent my dad to go there for the sake because he's our customer.ok swt! but what can do right, it just happen i need to go there, eat and go home. But on the way home, my friend call me, i parked my car somewhere and he fetch me to Autocity, yes, autocity again. Thrusday night, i was at SegaFredo for the sake of Mr Tong Invitation, but he left me alone there after 10.30 pm. ok swt. wtf. Last night, again, i got spotted by Mr Tong and the "Family", wtf.. so got faith mer? haha..

Guess where i go last night:



I was here last night.

I went to Vivo last night again. Wasn't feel like drinking so i didn't drink much there. It's until One something, i got a phone call from my mom which sound like this " WHERE ARE U? WHAT TIME ADE STILL DOWAN COME BACK?! U WANT PARTY TILL WHAT TIME ONLY WAN COME BACK?!", ok, my bad ok, i've been out almost every night and only come back at 3-4 am in the morning. This morning when i wake up, my mum scolded me, so i guess it's time to stay at home.

ok, tonight no more plan, phone haven't ring. haha.. guess no plan tonight and i'll just be at home tonight.



0 Complaint: