Friday, November 2, 2007

Updates

I didn't update the blog for quite sometimes. Reason is because I'm just so lazy to type recently and more interest is dump into exploring the photoshop. I just dunno why i so happy and hardworking to play with photoshop recently. swt.

Updates on the sick. I'm ok ade, recover from fever, sore throat, flu and cough. The doctor says it's some kind of infection but i just hate to see you anymore. I just so fucking hate to see you. haha. I hate doctors, this is because errr... dunno how to say, but i dun like them. haha


Med the Doctor gave me...

After 2 days, ok la..i recover because of the med. so Thank You, Doctor for "healing" me.

Recently nothing much to blog, i've been so busy this week helping my parents with, office boy work. swt. Parents call to help, what can do right, how also must help, if nt get scolding from them.



Today went to the JOTA dinner, as a treat for helping us in JOTA recently. Just some simple dinner for helpers and also committee. Hope you guys enjoy the food, no crabs and etc. swt. After dinner all of you went home, but i and 3 more people need to wash the plate you know?! haha. ok la, after dinner, usual place, chinese tea, talk and did some feedback with the committee. Sought out some of JOTA problem, then talk cock then bullshit and plans for next year activity. swt. oh ya, those organizing committee of Pom, opps, sorry is Prom DE' PRESTIGIOUS trying to make me go to their prom, swt, i'll think about it la. Dont say i don't wanna help you all. For more info, pls visit here!

" God, help me!"

0 Complaint: