Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday Frenzy

I actually got nothing better to do, so i decide to install Photoshop CS3 extended version. Well, i admit, i don't like photoshop at first, that because i really lazy to use my mind to do the editing. But since today i got nothing better to do and i've been at the garden taking picture of my mom's Orchid. wtf. Yeah, i'm really that nothing better to do so well, i took alot of those pic with different setting of camera. I'm noob at photoshop, first time user, as i more prefer Corel Draw before this, but photoshop really a nice program though. Some simple work.

My Mom's rose plant..

I wrote the words on the picture because when i'm editing the word on the pic, i'm listening to Arvil Lavigne - When you're gone. And i turn emotional. wtf. haha.


Another simple work. I never knew it's so damn easy to do this shit.

3 Complaint:

Anonymous said...

Can u be my online photoshop tutor anot?


can? can ? can ?

WL Lau said...

if i pro i sure help wan.. but i just err,, started only..still noob.. can still help u abit lo.. haha

Jimmy Tong said...

all credits please goes to me, my young apprentice.